Thursday 1 March 2012

OOOHH! STUFFY STUFF

So people, took some time for blogging today!
Yes! I have my last paper tomorrow and then relaxing for a day!
Because the first time in my life I'm going to prepare in ADVANCE for my final papers!
That even looks weird...
The letters sitting in that order staring up at me with large questioning eyes! CREEPY!

So got loads of work to catch up on already...
And hopefully I will buy a few books this Saturday and Sunday!
My dad will be far from buying them for me!
I will have to use my own bloody saved up money for books!
I mean what sort of parents would do that?!

And I'm one of those peopl who read books over and over and over...
But still new books a re a cause for raised eyebrows, amused expressions, and of course angry glares!
Not everyone wants as many books as me!
Lately I went about making a list of all the books I wanted and the number of books I ended up with is actually very shocking and embarrassing!

So I'm not going to tell it!
Oh, what the hell...
I'll tell you and only you! (:
It is ... ... ok, wait lemme actually count it... (:
Hold on!

It is...
And now I am going to tell it....

It's, it's....
It is ... ... somewhere around 140 and 150!

Even I am unable to believe the actual number!
Yes, I'm weird...
I know, who the hell would want sooo many books in the world?!
BUT I DO! CLARIFICATION!

And I have no bloody idea but I will get them one way or another! (:
Oh, I don't know! I'm confused! :(

So tomorrow last paper is Physics, Chemistry and Biology...
And because I did geography and these three subjects right before doing any other... I'm weirdly enough quite, well prepared and not the teeniest bit scared!
Which is quite weird for me!
Though I am rarely and I mean it when I'm saying it; scared of giving exams...
I'm the sort of person who starts to feel the seriousness of the situation right before the pare and I get a little nervous just for the fact to get my paper quickly and I can get it over with! (:

WHOOPDEEDOO!
I just drank a can of coke and I'm feeling really excited but trying hard to keep my feelings to myself!
I've already reviewed for tomorrow's paper..
So for the rest of the day: my task will be to type up my wanted books list!
ooooh! Sounds exciting!
But is actually quite boring if I say so myself!
And then I will most surely befuddle myself in the task of typing up my recent story which I wrote on the last friday for my paper of composition!(:

And soon, quite soon, I shall be posting it too offensive reviews, hopefully! (:
xXx
muai!(:
lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment