Friday 2 March 2012

Advice Needed, Goody News, Farewell So-Called Friends! :'(

Advice pronto!
Should I buy the Eragon series or not?
I talked to this girl at a party by my father's friend, she was the daughter of one of his distant friends...
So she tells me that Eragon is really a brilliant books and I'm all like yeah yeah yeah...
Then once I actually asked for once in a shop and I was shown the book but it just didn't click!
I don't know!
I'm confused...
If I buy it then I am directly going to buy the 4 books because I can't go to the bookstore again and again!
GOD!

Save meee!
Somebody please, be a darling and help out!

And I'm very pissed off at one particular thing which is:
So many people come and view my blogs but can't they click the bloody two buttons called follow and then confirm?!

What harm will it do to ya?!

So anyway,,, back to my life!
I'm freeeeeeeeeee today! But not for long!

These assessments were just the tip of the iceberg!
These were the unit assessments...
Near the ending of April I will have my final assessments!
And then I might even fall off a cliff in my sleep!

I'm missing my friends loads! Even though only a few hours have passed since I last talked to her!
She isn't replying to my texts either, but I do understand, she's probably quite busy!

But, hey, good news!
Which is what I'm not that big a fan of!
SO the good news is that my friend will be coming over tomorrow!
I'm saying it like my friends have never come over!
They do quite frequently but frankly, its been quite a while now since someone came but I have been going!

So, me can't wait for tomorrow for two reasons! All the better, no?
I will go to the bookstore (let's all join hands and pray to God that my father will agree) with my father, then my friend will come over and we will goof off and enjoy ourselves immensely!

Then I'm waiting for Sunday for two reasons as well...
Because I'm giving a little treat to my family! At this new cafe I'm pretty sure is good cause I read the reviews... And then it will end with me giving a treat of either frozen yogurt or movenpick ice cream...
Now I don't know about you! But I absolutely lurrvee the both choices of desert! And movenpick is really really expensive where I live sooo.....
I just hope my older brother can come along with us! But the fact is that he is in one of the greatest universities of the city where I live and he is always having some sort of assignment or exams or something else that makes absolutely no sense! (:
So, here is me crossing my fingers!

OOOOOH! And me also waiting for wednesday which I think I've already wrote the reason about.....
Me getting me braces taken out!
I haven't told any of my friends, in fact I've actually succeeded in making them all the more curious!
I asked three which day of this week or the next they were waiting for and they told me then obviously I asked the reason and then they being kind friends asked me back! Oh, who am I kidding?! KIND FRIENDS?! Gimme a break?!
So one of the three I had already asked about and made her curious in texts and then I told her I was skipping wednesday before the other 2.....
So anyway then I told them me waiting for saturday and sunday and the reasons and then I told them wednesday and they asked why and I wasn't telling them so they got so bloody curious they kept asking again and again!

OOOOH! ME LIKEY MAKING PEOPLE CURIOUS!
WHOODEEDOO!

And now sadly I must depart before my mother returns from her thrice a week detour at 5;30 or is it 6?
And actually do some study catching up! In me sad self study!

But I'm looking at the bright side...
If I do this once a week or twice then when final exams arrive all I will have to do is go through everything and review orally!

WHOOPEE
Alright then I must stay firm on my word and as said, I shall depart...
Goddbye, loved ones!
*tear rolls down cheek*
(Yes, I know I'm getting overly melodramatic here but deal with it!)

2 comments:

  1. If you're into fantasy and dragon legends/stories then Eragon is the best book ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh! I really don't know what I'm into anymore!
    But I prefer sticking to reality a lot!
    A bit of fantasy doesn't harm anyone but complete unreal is what makes me wanna yack! No offense to the people who love fantasy!
    But everybody has a choice!
    I do read fantasy! But it is really preferable to stick to the real thing...
    Legends don't really excite me as they do some people!
    Like I can read these vampire fantasies, or magic fantasies or this trilogy Inkworld: it included of Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath!
    I've only read Inkheart so far but I really enjoyed it... It was fairly real the first book but the other 2 have a whole new dimension of unreality to them that is why I haven't really gotten round to reading them yet!
    I like Darren Shan's work too even though it isn't strictly based on reality...
    I can read almost everything except non-fiction if it is really well written... At least I believe that...
    But dragons I really can't get my head around it!

    By the way, have you read Eragon? And if so, did you like it or enjoy it?!
    I can really use all the advice I can get even if it is no use! No offense! (:

    ReplyDelete