Tuesday 13 March 2012

CHOCOHOLIC! eeeeeeeeee

All I want to do is pick up a nice book and lay back read it and eat chocolate!
Though I'm not a chocoholic I'm having a horrifying chocolate rush today! (:
And I don't know but I want really comfy clothes right now!
I'm still wearing my uniform and it's 5 though I returned from school at 2 30!

I'm only happy for one reason:
I'm going to watch supernatural after half an hour!
Just finished changing my passwords on certain accounts cause they were all the same!
And now I'm awfully pissed on the fact that everybody has so many followers, and me?
I'm just stuck at 1!!!

I feel like failure right now!
I just want summer vacations to begin ALREADY!
When will the syllabus finish? When will my term assessments begin?! on 25th april! (:

10 days after my birthday, quite a treat...
Though last year my birthday was on friday and that was the day the term assessments were beginning! Exciting, eh?

I want a flash of genius and begin writing a truly original and delicious novel!
Yeah I know delicious?! Deal with it!
I have been going through so many book reviews lately!
Just to increase my book list more!

Now I shall depart to have a change of clothes and engage myself in something or the other, which now shall not be the laptop as it has been for the past 2 hours! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment