Saturday 10 March 2012

Blog-a-addiction


GOD, Its been ages since I blogged and tbh I missed loads!
But lately I've been just sitting, thinkinh things through and I'm so not regretting it, but I still don't know where I'm headed!
I haven't unpacked my schoolbag or gone over the homework I have to do or done any review for preparation!
I've just been sitting and reading mostly!
And I've come to the conclusion that Harriet Evans' story line is okay but she includes these horrifying sordid details that make me wanna hurl the book across the wall!
I sorta did it! But I didn't hurl it anywhere I just smacked it shut and got up to clear my head and straighten out my thoughts...
She writes fairly well but it gets so freakingly boring at times that I wish that I hadn't opened the book in the first place!
So, anyway I just finished reading I Remember You by Harriet Evans!
And it was OKAY! To be honest!
But, frankly, it was just far too cheesy at times for me!
And the cover! It was hmph hmph!
I mean, I'm the sorta really annoying person who has a habit of focusing on the cover...
The cover really says NOTHING 'bout the book!
And it's all animated!
And I'm the person who really likes covers with actual people on them cause right now I can think a lot of ways the people could have been positioned for the cover and look absolutely gorgeous along with reflecting the story and all!

And now I'm just yabbing on and on about this bloody book!
But I really need some sort of little break after reading a book to arrange my thoughts and emotions of that particular book. But that doesn't happen if the book I'm reading next is the sequel or somewhat!

And thanks guys for NOT following me! It really is a pleasure because I'm pretty sure you would have died if you had clicked like 2 buttons or so!
Thank you for staying alive and staring at my bloody screen and smiling at the hysteria of it all!
It's so exciting typing you fingers sore for a bunch of lazy ***** like you! (:
No offense, eh? (:

And I love you all and all that sort of rubbish!
I'll try to stay more updative! Lol! That is one weird word that I thought of on the moment!
But em likin' it!

OOOOHH!
Me forgot the most exciting news!
I got me braces removed today at around 12 45 or so!
And honestly it feels like I have no bloody teeth in my friggin' mouth!
But sad part, it feels like my teeth aren't mine anymore! They feel so fakish and it seems as if a burdden has been lifted from me! And the really annoying my part: my gums have all swollen up so now I'm on this weird tablet - not exactly tablet more of a goli - for three days, morning and evening!
It's this horrendous dark yellowish colour and is called something like Flagyl; I can't believe I just got up from my bed and walked over to where the tablet was kept just to see the spelling!

See? I'm weird! (:
And I'm glad to be!
I'm this fierce fierce perfectionist for some things that people are afraid of what I might do for order in those specific things! (:

Alrighty, y'all!
Have a nice morning, or afternoon, or evening, or night!(:
Whenever, you're reading this!

Ba bye!
Have fun without me yabbing on and on 'bout some really boring stuff!
I'll catch up with you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment