Monday 19 March 2012

OMNOMNOM!

Each day has its ups and downs, Saturday definitely had more ups then downs...
When I woke up, I had to go to school for my 2nd UA PTM, but it was cancelled because of bad weather!
Oh, who am I kidding?! There's no bad weather where I live! It was something known as halaat kharaab!
OOOOOH!
Oh, you know the usual, shops shut down forcibly, people killed and et cetera, et cetera!
Anyway, it was my friend's birthday on Saturday, so I was unable to go to PTM and give her her present!
But no worries! I gave it to her today, and she said she LOVED it!
Well, then in the night I suggested we go get some pizza from 14th street pizza!
And it was AAWHSHUM! (:
Because we don't usually eat there!
Then we went on to this shopping mall, there I got a cover for my blackberry, and I bought some gorgeous shoes!
Anyway, so all in all, it was pretty good....

So yesterday I started typing a story which could be turned into a proper novel and stuff!
With the right thinking, right now I'm  gonna try and write a bit more, then print it so I can take it with me to school and show it to my friend! (:

Alrighty roo!
I'll catch you guys later!
Love,
Awesome person!

No comments:

Post a Comment