Saturday 3 March 2012

Sadness Takes Over

Oh LORD!
When is the next time liberty books will have a sale?!
I need an immediate update!
Someone help me out!
So I can get all ravenous over books then!
Cause now my father is saying wait for a sale, even if the amount doesn't lessen much but it is still better than buying it on full price!

So now, I shall be waiting...
One of the things I might not be too good at but I do have quite an amount of patience instilled in me!
LOL! I don't even know what bloody instilled means!

Best phrase that defines me: A MAD FAN OF FICTIONY BOOKS! EEEP!
LOL!

KMN!!!
I'm begging you!

I don't get it!
Why don't I live in New York, in a mansion, going to brilliant school, being smart and clever and despised and gorgeous and drop dead stunning...
But no, do these things only happen in everybody's fantasy world, in everybody's daydreams?!
I can't even get my blog to be followed!

I really am hopeless...
I think after my 100 years of studying to become a doctor I might be able to accomplish at least one thing: I'm going to be brainy beyond MY bloody imagination...

So on that offensively sad note, I shall depart, to where even I'm unaware of....
See you sometime happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment