Tuesday 21 February 2012

Well, today didn't go great as most days don't...
I got into a wee bit trouble...
I've never really learnt where to draw the line and i think that it really is about time...
As it is one major flaw within me...
I always somewhat peep my foot out of the line for a while and pull it back causing all the trouble which was uncalled for!
Apparently, I think that teachers do have a point when they tell you off...
The way they do it might be very wrong but we all do know deep down, maybe way deep down in our hearts that they are really right even if we don't ever admit it to ourselves...
And most of us don't but we probably should...
Yes, I d o know how teachers can be very annoying!
I was called in my section's co ordinater's room and boy, was it scary...
It was like all of a sudden in a school where there was constant laughter and shouts I had stepped into somewhat a prison cell.... Isolated from the rest of the world!
Anyway I'm not going to mention the reason for me getting into a rough patch but it wasn't that bad...
She let me off rather lightly than I had imagined...
I was literally scared out of my skin! Thinking what the hell is she going to do with me?!
And I'm really not one of those people who are scared or intimidated very easily... I can look a teacher in the eye and answer defiantly...
I can laugh at my own mistakes with the whole class at points when I should be hiding my head with shame...
So, you should imagine how must it have felt like for me!
All out of the blue I'm scared of a young, respected, reputed lady who doesn't even look capable to hit me because probably the legal authorities won't let her! :)
But still!
Well, enough is enough... I'm sort of weirdly enough looking forward to school tomorrow because I miss my friends....
Its a weird feeling! But when I start doing some topic of mathematics I know what I'm doing and I do it correctly but when I look back I can't make out a single thing that I had done earlier! :)

So love you all, that's all for now! Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment