Monday 27 February 2012

Unsure and Mixed Up Thoughts Need A Lot Of Clarifying!!

GOD,
Am I weird for being freaked out for my math test...
No, no, I wouldn't say I'm actually freaked....
I'm just afraid of what lays ahead, as always!
I just don't think that I'll ever be able to see what I really am good at..
Because I sure as hell can't see it right now!

I'm not quite really good at everything...
I look at other people and think: How do they do it?
I mean, everyone I see I am able to see something they are good at. I am able to see that they being rude might not really be their fault... Yes, I know now I'm sounding self-obsessed...

I don't know what I am good at?
Should I?
Everybody seems to have their life figured out... Even my friend who is a bit unsure but at least knows what she wants to do...

Ever since a child I had it figured: I would become a doctor for sure...
Then I grew up and I found out soooooooooo much studying is sooo not for me...
So when in a funny environment I crack a little joke that I won't become a doctor! The response I get is angry forceful glares!
It was like become a doctor or I really will throttle you...

Then I started sketching clothes and everyone like them but I don't really care what my class fellows think, because they aren't earning millions of dollars just because a line of clothes are they? Or is their name being said all around the globe in as many different accents imaginable?

But then I decided: Fashion designer it is...
But now I see that hell! I don't have any new ideas....
They are all just same old same old...
Although I am the proud owner of the eye to tell a gorgeous dress from the horrid picks....

Then I started writing good essays in grade 6...
This phase sort of took place along with the fashion designer one...
Then I was all like: Alrighty! I WILL become a writer but no!

Dreams are seen and made and thought of to be shattered....
Not fulfilled!!
No, I figure I don't write half as well as the books I read and that is so not an understatement!
But rather: THE OVERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!

One thing that I am actually proud of myself is spellings!
But come on! What the hell do you do in the world just by being good at SPELLINGS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment