Monday 20 February 2012

I'm really pissed right now because I'm thinking about last night...
There is this restaurant Roaster's where there is the most amazing waffle sundae I have ever set eyes on..
So last night I really felt like eating that... We went quite a long way for that restaurant then we find out that that dessert had been discontinued!!!!
Oh, and news flash for the dumbos who live in Pakistan: the woman who owns Roasters is also the owner of Arizona Grill and Butler's Chocolate Cafe which is one of the best cafes of pakistan probably!!!
well anyway then i had to settle for some shitty iced coffee out of gloria jeans!
IT WAS HORRID! SO HORRID THAT I CANT LET GO OF THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON....

and now a few hours have passed since i wrote the thing above...
School today was awful because i was going after quite a long gap...
I skipped
9, 10, 12
Thursday, friday and sunday for sports practice and last sports day.
then 13th february 2012 was a holiday given by school then i went on 14th feruary then skipped
15, 16, 17
Wednesday, thursday and friday because i was sick...
then saturday and sunday off so i finally went today!!!
i didn't do any review today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
i have islamiyat, math, eng litreature, eng language, urdu literature and urdu language left!!!!!
not to mention history it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BooooooooooooRING!!!

11 comments:

  1. I've been dying to ask,how is Arizona Grill? Like really?Are the steaks good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it is... I've been sort of eating there my whole life!

      Delete
    2. I've been meaning to ask you...
      Which school do you go to?

      Delete
  2. Wow.I'll take that as a recommendation.We've been getting discount flyers from there on a weekly basis.
    My schooling days are over :) I just gave papers for B.A. final.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhhhhmmmm........ I had a feeling that I might know you...

      Delete
  3. You don't go to City school by any chance do you? My cousin goes there and she is the same age as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope I don't actually... I go to this school that recently shifted to S.I.T.E area yeah I know weird! It is still a school not a factory apparently! But I do not see the reason myself to keep a school running which is going to become a flopcase in a few years time! Because the teaching has most definitely gone down not a tad but loads and loads...
    And about Arizona Grill I have to tell you their portions are really small but I still like it... I do like the Arizona Fire Steak and do try the white chocolate flavoured frappacino...
    Hope you enjoy...
    Where do you live by the way? if you do not mind my asking? :) The area...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,well as long as you have fun with friends it shouldn't matter much,the school must be going through a rough patch these days.
    I will definitely try it,thanks.
    Sure,I live in North Nazimabad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooh! Loads of my friends live there! And I live quite close to there!
    Yeah ! think so but I hope it goes down because I think I will probably switch schools this year or the next cause my brother will finish school next year and it will just get more difficult for me to go to school...
    It is ok. Don't mention it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cool.Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! A lot of people find it hard to be happy for someone else! I see you as an exception! (: lol!

    ReplyDelete