Sunday 26 February 2012

P.S. I Do Not Love You! Bookish Movies and Twilight! (:

I skipped blogging yesterday cause I was sort of studying! (:
Anyway I finished that book I was reading by Cecilia Ahern! (:
And now I'm trying to watch the movie...
I watched a bit and it is ok..
Quite different from the story...
And that is one of the things I hate about film adaptions!
They are just SOOOOO different from the story in the bloody book!
WHY IS THAT!!
What is I bloody as well liked the story as it was...
Anyway back to the story it was good wasn't brilliant....
I mean I have read better than that...
But it did make me cry lots... But a lot of books do make me cry!
Is that wrong or weird?
Because this friend of mine, she always says to me that a book always "almost" makes her cry she doesn't really cry!
But I do and she was all shell-shocked and startled!
So now I'm wondering if there is anything wrong in crying when you're reading books.
I happen to think it is a good thing because then it means that the writer is able to convey the feelings his or her character is feeling right to you doesn't it?
I cried in harry potter 5 and i cried in if you could see my now by cecilia ahern and this book I'm talking about and in remember me trilogy by christopher pike guy! 
I cried in so many books that I can't even remember now!

I went to my dentist yesterday and he said come to me this wednesday at 1 and i say to him that i have school so he says you will have to skip and I reply you idiot i have my assessments that week and you're telling me to skip?!
So he says then come the week after next!! And I'm going to remove your braces on upper and lower jaw's teeth, clean and then the other doctor who only comes to the clinic on wednesday will put the permanent retainers for you... And I really want to jump with delight whenever I think of it!
Oh, and GOD, twilight is coming on tv and it makes me want to just jump off a cliff rather than watch it! (:

I used to like Kristen Stewart or whatever her name is before she starred in the twilight saga thingy! I mean just look at her eyebrows! One is flat and the other is all gone over the top! (: I mean she really has to get them fixed get one plucked a little higher and the other a bit lower so they are actually equal! WEIRD!
Same with Robert Pattinson! Except for the eyebrow part! LOL!

Once when I told my cousin that I loathed the twilight bloody series! He was so happy that he was all like hey hey high five and I was all like O......K! He told me that I was the first girl to that he knew to hate twilight. And then I told him that I wasn't the first girl that he knew to hate twilight cause our other cousin also hates it. That made him even more delighted! (:
He was almost jumping about with joy!

So anyway that really is all for today and I may be unable to blogg for a few days! :( It really will break my heart to not but it will have to be like that :(
xxxxx,
mua! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment