Wednesday 4 April 2012

SHOES-MANIA!

phew! What up people?!
I know I've not been blogging lately!
The fact is I had just sort of given up!
I dunno anything anymore!

Anyway, the reason being that my exams are starting on 25th april, which is why I have forbidden myself to open the laptop, but as I am typing it does mean I have opened it! But wait, it's breakfast time! Oh, alright, maybe 12 30 ain't breakfast time, but breakfast time for me is when III wake up!

So, I have to stop wasting time leafing through the internet looking for gorgeous shoes and new books!
Quite a combo I would say!!!

OOOOH! That's some good banana shake!
YUM YUM YUM!

So, at the beginning of May, probably 2nd, the exams will let go of me!
AND I SHALL BE FREEEEEEEE!

Then baby, am I gonna blog!
And watch shows and movies and so much!

I want a hard drive!
I've got so much data in my laptop!!!!
SOOOO MANY PHOTOS!
SO check 'em out, and lemme know!

So bye guys!
This is Tara taking her leave!
I've been asked by people if Tara is my real name, no, it isn't, just a name I thought as a nickname and might suit me! (:

So, you guys laterr'























2 comments:

  1. I was randomly browsing through images for stilettos till I came across your choices.
    for brilliant aesthetics like you, Louboutin's collection is a treat. Follow it? You'll absolutely fall in love with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, thanks for stopping by! And the suggestion... Aesthetics! There's a complicated word for you! (:

    ReplyDelete